Things that are important, the characteristics and behaviours that motivate and guide my decisions. In other words, the moral code.
- Never balance. Min-max your life.
- Learn, never quit.
- Trust, but verify.
- Constraints foster creativity.
- Listen to everyone, then disregard it.
- 180° turns are encouraged.
- Life is not a race, but there's no speed limit either.
- Do your homework.
- Don’t hesitate, especially in a crisis.
- Keep making decisions, even if they’re wrong decisions.
- There's a big difference between judgement and discernment.
- The trick is to go in “both” directions — at the same time.
- Attention is your only currency. Allocate it sparingly.
- Fallibilism, both epistemological and moral.
- As long as you’re still around, you have value.